£100,000 available to support Thames Valley communities
Published: 21 September 2021
The Community Fund is intended to support voluntary and community groups that help to prevent crime and keep communities safe.
Organisations from across Thames Valley can apply for either a micro grant (under £1,000), or larger grant (over £5,000) for projects that support one of the PCC’s ‘Police and Criminal Justice Plan’ priorities:
- Strong Local Policing (preventing crime & protecting communities)
- Fighting Serious Organised Crime (protecting vulnerable people)
- Fighting Fraud & Cybercrime (fighting modern crimes)
- Improving the Criminal Justice System (reducing re-offending)
- Tackling illegal encampments (reducing the impact of encampments)
Applications for the Community Fund close at 11.59pm on Sunday 3 October 2021.
You can find out more information, including a copy of the guidance notes and application form, on our website: